9.29.2008

Over the weekend!

Dad did pretty good this weekend! We went out Friday and got home late last night, and were able to spend some time with him! So that was nice! They got some of the results back about the biopsy, and it showed that his liver is full of the leukemia, so they are starting chemo therapy tomorrow! They aren’t sure how it will take, but are hopeful! He seems to be feeling better and is sitting up a little more, so that is positive! He is just always tired! It’s hard to see him like that! Mom is doing as best as she can. She still won’t leave and I don’t blame her one bit! Dad got mad at me when I told him that I was coming back later that week. I told him it was too bad cuz I want to spend time with him, and besides that, he would do the same if it was his father! He smiled and said ok. He is too cute!

No comments: