9.06.2008

Lots has gone on!

Okay, here is a quick run down. . .
First of all, I just want to say that I love Boyz II Men! For my birthday, I went to the Boyz II Men concert with Sunny, Perry and Brooke, and LOVED it! & yes I will admit that I knew every stinking word, to every single song, and I danced my tail off! Thank you Sunny for one of the best presents ever! Cuz I thought we'd go to the end of the road. . . oh wait, just havin flash backs!

Second, not the best of news but I thought I better mention it, I dont know how many know, but my dad last year was diagnosed with Leukemia. He just recently had another round of chemo therapy, and for some reason, his liver, kidneys, and lungs just dont want to cooperate! He was put in the hospital on Monday, and is still there. Friday, we had a little bit of a scare, but so far, he is doing a little better, and hopefully things are on the up! I will keep everone informed, and I appreciate everyone's love and concern! You guys are the best! Hopefully, he will be able to get better soon, so Sai can love on his papa!

1 comment:

Gilbrides said...

Sulika, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. We will keep him in our prayers!

PS. Glad to hear you had such a fun birthday.