11.04.2008

Lafoga Laulu Jr.








Price, UT - Lafoga Laulu Jr. died November 2, 2008 after a short battle with Leukemia.
Lafoga was born October 4, 1951 in Mapusaga, American Samoa to Pelu Pelu Laulu and Lesina Fuimaono.
He married the one true love of his life, Patricia Elaine Perry, on June 8, 1974, in the LDS Los Angeles Temple.
Lafoga was a true example of a person who had Christ-like attributes.
He was survived my his wife Patricia Elaine Perry, Children: Sulika (Scott) Merrell, Malia (Jim) Theorine, Rebecca (Jason Ochoa) Laulu, & Perry Laulu. His parents Pelu Pelu Laulu & Lesina Fuimaono, Sulika (Iosefa) Toia, Mei (Ramese) Maiava, Mateo (Ata) Laulu. His grandsons Kalani Vai Laulu, James Victor Theorine III, Mateo Jack Lafoga, & Sai'peti Epomaikaimaikeakuaokalaniikeiaohanaalii Merrell.
A viewing will be help Friday November 7, 2008 6-8 at the Fausett Mortuary 680 E 100 S Price, UT 84501. An additional veiwing will be held Saturday November 8, 2008 9-10:45 followed by the funeral service at 11 at the Price Stake Center, 150 S 500 East Price, UT 84501.

10 comments:

Christopher said...

Sulika & Family- I'm sorry to hear of your father's passing, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Russ and Cami said...

Sulika-
We've never met, but I have heard so many good things about you through sunny and I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry about your father's passing. My prayers are with you.

Cami

HeatherK said...

Our thought and prays are with you and your family. Let me know if I can help with anything!

kimmy said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. It isn't easy losing a parent. Anytime you need someone to talk to let me know.

THE WOMACK 8 CREW said...

Scott and Sulika,
We love you and you family. We wish thew best for you doing this rough time. We will be here for you if you need us.
The Womacks

Lou and Addi said...

Hi Sulika,
This is R Dub and Lindsey Montague. We heard about your dad and we are so sorry. I know that we don't live close to each other but if their is anything that we can do for you please let us know.

Craison said...

Sulika,
I am thinking and praying for you and your family. I miss you tons and hope at this time you will know how very special you all are and that the Lord is with you at this time.
Love,
Erin

Cori White said...

I only met him at your wedding and again the one time you were in vegas ... im so sorry to hear about your loss, but glad he didnt have to suffer any longer.. he was one hottie in those football pics :) love you

Scott and Sunny Nielsen said...

Scott & Sulika-
Scott and I truly wished we could have been to the funeral. We continually thought about you during the week in TN. We love all of you so much.

Love- Scott & Sunny Nielsen

Malik and Melissa Marx Hamilton said...

Sulika,
I just found Sunny's blog and read about your father's passing. I am sorry for the pain and loss you must feel. He is a great man- someone to be admired. Carry on his tradition of faith....
luv, Melissa