11.14.2008

Dad's Last Goodbye!



The viewing and the funeral turned out to be a wonderful experience! We will miss dad a ton but it was good to see soooo many people come and show thier love and respect! It was a wonderful tribute to dad to have so many people there! Lots of family came from all over the US, and lots a friends! We loved seeing everyone!
Again I wanted to thank the family for all of the love and support you all showed by coming to the funeral, for keeping us in your prayers! We truly appreciate everything that everyone has done for us! What a beautiful tribute the funeral was to my father! I could never thank everyone enough. It was so good seeing everyone, I only wish that we could have had enough time to sit down and visit with everyone.

Here are some of the pictures that were taken at the gravesite I thought people might like to see!





5 comments:

Cori White said...

i'm glad that it all went well and your family picture is gorgeous!
i love that you guys are all in white.. way neat.. we are still thinking about you :)

Diana said...

It was really nice seeing you and your mom at Sunny's wedding this weekend. I was very sorry to hear about your fathers passing. From the couple of times I met him he was a very nice and friendly man. God bless you and your family.

Gilbrides said...

Sulika, thanks for posting the pictures. I am so sad that I wasn't able to make it. Even though I didn't know your Dad as well as I'd have loved to, I am so grateful for him for the wonderful person he was to Scott, and my parents. I know that my parents enjoyed him staying with them. I know he brightened up many lonely nights for my Dad. Not to mention all the many wonderful homemade meals from your Mom. I love your family and hope you are all doing well. Your family is still in our hearts and prayers! We love you!

Reid and Laura said...

That picture of Perry leading the dance is awesome!! I hope he keeps it going through out the years. Thanks for calling me the other night.

Carrie said...

I LOVE that you guys are all in white! That is just the coolest thing ever. It totally symbolizes our belief in eternal life and not a focus on death that black does. I love the picture of the dance and makes me wish we could have seen it. (We didn't want to intrude on that part of the service.)

Anyway, thanks for sharing. :)