7.15.2008

Sai loves to hear his own voice, and honestly so do we! Here he is kinda singing, and kinda screamin! He is too funny! It was a morning that was beautiful outside, so we had breakfast out on the deck, and Sai loved every minute of it! He is starting to discover more and more sounds. We are still working on that "mama" sound, but I am hoping it will come soon. He mastered "dada" a long time ago! He is growing up so fast! He is crawling like crazy, and has mastered pulling himself up to anything that stands still. I am sure he will start walking soon, but I am hesitant just cuz I know he will skip walking and just start running! He is a cute little boy!

2 comments:

andrewsrock said...

so um....I'm starting to think you LOVE being a mommy!!! Tudy he is gorgeous.....can I say that about a boy? His eyes are so breathtaking!! I am so happy for you!!

Gilbrides said...

That is such a cute video. I am so glad that you recorded and posted that on your blog. He is such a cute, sweet boy. I think he is at such a fun age. It only gets better (until he turns 2;))