4.28.2008


Saipeti and Sulika went to Lake Powell this weekend. It was so nice to feel the warm weather, and see the different sites! We didn't go boating, just went down to see the sites and have a nice lunch! Sai enjoyed every minute of it. I am afraid that he is going to be our little outdoor man! Sai loves being outdoors, and is so happy when we are outside of the house! Sai was also able to have his first taste of a handful of dirt while his mom worked on her first initial sun burn of the season. He thought it was great, while I on the other hand was trying to get the mud mess out of his mouth! It was fun, and we can't wait to go back! Maybe next time I will put on sunblock when I put it on Sai.
From what we understood, the lake was at one of the lowest points. We forgot to take the camera, but friends sent me one of the pictures they took of the "lack of the lake"!

2 comments:

kimmy said...

It looks like it's lowest point. How can it get any lower? lol Glad to hear you had fun!

Gilbrides said...

I have always wanted to go to Lake Powell. Isn't that so sad that I live so close and have never been?I think it's going to be one of our destination spots this summer. With regards to the sunblock--isn't it funny how much we do for our kids and don't do for ourselves? You are such a great Mom Sulika and Sai is so adorable!